And many more..
Purchasing life insurance cover is essential for those with dependants, who could financially struggle in the event of your death. In essence, the acquirement of life insurance means, in the event of your death occurring during the length of your policy, a lump sum will be afforded to your dependants. This could aid them with:
- Eradication of unresolved debts
- Covering funeral costs
- Giving your family financial impetus with which to grow from in your absence
Critical Illness Cover
As daunting as the reality is that we’re inherently vulnerable beings, purchasing Critical Illness Cover can go a long way to soothing any financial angst regarding your impermanence. The benefits of Critical Illness Cover are numerous, as you’ll see if you’re unfortunate enough to contract illness during the length of your policy. These include:
- Receiving payments regardless of work attendance
- Allowing you to focus on recuperation, rather than monetary woes
- Being able to offer your family the same comforts they currently enjoy
Whole of Life policy covers you for the entirety of your life, as opposed to the fixed-terms imposed in other types of Insurance cover. Although the premiums you pay may be more expensive than others, your dependants are guaranteed a sizeable pay-out following your death. This kind of policy is particularly beneficial if:
- You have a disabled child, whose financial welfare you are worried for in the case of your death.
- You are planning to cope with inheritance tax, and as such, seeking to save your dependants great sums in tax
With Life Insurance costs at your side, you are assured of diligent, dutiful service.
Trust us, we know what we’re talking about. We pledge to you that:
- We will search for the lowest premiums on the market
- We will only present you with reputable insurers and trustworthy brokers
- Your dependants will be well looked after
- We will tailor your life insurance to cover your personal circumstances
- Our business will be conducted under amicable, yet industrious, conditions