Together with our Terms and Conditions, this policy sets out the way in which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed and used by us. Please carefully read this policy to understand the ways in which we treat your personal data. We understand the importance of keeping the information about you secure and for that reason detail the way we use it below.
Life Insurance Costs is a website owned and operated by Strive Marketing LTD, a company registered in England and Wales under the company number 9141778. Our registered address is 145-157 ST JOHNS STREET, LONDON, EC1V 4PW, our DPA Number is ZA068734
This policy applies only to our website and company. By leaving our Website, via a link or otherwise you are subject to the policy of that website provider. We have no control over the policy that governs your uses of any third party websites, nor do we have any control over the ways in which they use your information so you should inform yourself by understanding their policies before using their websites.
Information We Collect From You
The information we collect and process from you may include, but is not limited to:
- Information provided by filling in any forms on our website which may be at the time of registration, when subscribing to or requesting services, when reporting a problem or otherwise.
- If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may ask you to complete questionnaires or surveys.
- Details of your visits to our site including but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data and the resources that you access.
Where Your Data is Stored
The data we collect from you may be transferred to and stored at a destination outside of the European Economic Area. Staff working for us or one of our partners may also process your data outside of the UK. This may be, amongst other things, to fulfil your order, answer your enquiries or verify your eligibility for services.
How We Use Your Data
The uses we make of your data may include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring our content on our site is presented to you in the most efficient and effective manner
- To provide you with information, products, services or offers that you have requested or that we believe may be of interest to you if you have consented to being contacted in such a way.
- To carry out our obligations in providing a service to you
- To notify you of changes to our service
The information you provide to us will be passed on to third parties in order for you to receive the service that you have indicated an interest in. We cannot provide life insurance, or advice on life insurance, so will pass your information on to a third party that is authorised to do so.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at [email protected]
Any sites that you access through our links on our website, whether they are partner sites, advertisers or affiliates, will have their own privacy policies. We cannot be responsible or liable for the policies or ways in which third parties use your information, whether their sites and services have been accessed through us or otherwise.
Access to Information
You have the right to access any information we have stored about you. Any request for this information will be subject to a £10 charge to cover our costs in providing you with this information.
Changes to Our Policy
If you have any concerns, comments or questions about the content of this policy please contact [email protected]